Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Comfort Zone

Hubby called yesterday afteroon to ask what I was doing at 6p.m. Well, I knew his radio show aired at 6p.m. and he was not calling for a date. His two co-hosts both had things come up and he needed someone to banter with the first 10 minutes of the show. Well anyone who knows me knows that I am Hubby's "quiet side" and this would cause me to step wayyyyy outside of my comfort zone. But I also knew that he wouldn't have asked unless he really needed the help. So out of pure love and devotion for him:) I did it! Thankfully, Eddie the one co-host, made it in for the first 10 minutes or so and was able to take the pressure off me! I had a good time and actually relaxed...a little. What an amazing show he had! If you think all the good in the corporate world is gone, check out Interstate Battery www.interstatebatteries.com We talked with the Assitant Chaplin from this corporation and his Mom who is an author. What awsome and amazing things this company does for others. Check out its mission statement which is just unbelievable. I told Hubby I might even become a Nascar fan for the Interstate Battery car after hearing all the good things they do! He now hopes to get the owner of Interstate on the show.

No comments: