I've been tagged by Dalyn at http://www.muckbootsnaprons.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag five random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are the randomnon-important facts about me: *U*
1. My husband and I have all the Star Trek Next Generation and Deep Space Nine seasons on dvd (yes there are 7 seasons of each) and almost every night we crawl into bed and watch an episode or two. We have been through Next Gen twice
2. I love bubble gum, I have since I was a kid and will probably die at 90 with a piece of gum in my mouth.
3. I have both Frontier House and Pioneer Quest on video and have watched them many(many, many) times over. (I am secretly a prarie girl:)
4. I have NEVER flown in an airplane and may never.
5. We have chickens and angora rabbits and I love (most days) going out and doing the chores, yes, even cleaning the coop.
6. I have learned how to spin angora fur(wool) on my spinning wheel and am completly obsessed. (NO, we don't butcher the rabbits for their fur:)
I am new at this blog stuff so here are 4 others that I read quite often
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
I watched the yahoo video on the beef recall in California and it horrified me. It is so sad to watch and very scary. Dalyn at muckbootsnaprons.blogspot.com has a really good post on this with information on how to find good foods in your area. We are in the process right now of joining a cow share program in our area. We are fortunate enough to have one about 15 minutes away from our house (and it is about 2 minutes from grandmas and grandpas house). I think we should all step back and really look at the things that will really make a difference in the long run.