Thursday, January 14, 2010

Horse Back Riding




Our younger daughter is...how should I put this...well..um HORSE CRAZY!!! She has loved horses since she was very small. We have the stuffed horses, horse curtains, horse bedding, horse magazines, everything except for, well, the horse! About 2 years ago we became aware of a riding stable about three miles from us that does thereputic riding. When I called to asked if B. could just get lessons we found out she was able to and has been taking almost weekly lessons from Mrs. Chris. She loves it, almost every Wednesday morning she comes down with her "cowgirl" gear on complete with her hat. Here are some pics. of her last lesson. I must admit, I love to ride, but watching her gallop makes me nervous. She isn't even phased!

1 comment:

OurCrazyFarm said...

What a dream come true for B! That paint horse is beautiful!